Well, only by Google. But I did enjoy this:
WP Bookblog Listing
- Dark Emu (Bruce Pascoe 20) 16 January 2020Now that Brice Pascoe is under attack from someone who thought it was better to go to Peter Dutton than to have it out at the local level, this book has leapt from my To Be Read shelf.
- My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies (Dave Brubaker & Sean Phillips 2018) 16 January 2020Another Christmas present, a companion piece in crime.
- Modern Love, Series 1 (Jpohn Carney 2019) 16 January 2020A surprisingly benign collection of love stories based on a New York Times column.
- Bad Weekend (Dave Brubaker & Sean Phillips 2016) 16 January 2020A comics novella that was a Christmas present
- Atlas of the Sky (Liza Lim 2019) 16 January 2020Right out of my comfort zone: modern 'classical' music, involving unconventional instruments (including little red chair and children's spinning tops), and conventional instruments being used unconventionally (a cymbal scraped across the surface of a bass drum). Soprano Jessica Aszodi was amazing.
- Dark Emu (Bruce Pascoe 20) 16 January 2020
TagsABC Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Alison Croggon art Australian Women Writers Challenge children's literature comics David Brooks David Malouf doggerel editing Gleebooks history Jeff Sparrow Jennifer Maiden journals Judith Beveridge memoir non-fiction Novel NSWPLA Overland Pam Brown phone photo poetry Quarterly Essay science fiction/fantasy Sydney Writers' Festival The School Magazine translation
- Ed Brubaker's Bad Weekend etc
- Proust Progress Report 5: Beginning the third volume
- Audio Books, sadly
- Elizabeth Strout's Olive, Again
- John Le Carré's Agent Running in the Field
- Clive James's River in the Sky
- End of year lists
- Simon Leys' Death of Napoleon
- Nana Kwama Adjei-Brenyah's Friday Black
- Gustason & Uberti's Notes from Public Typewriter
- Ruby Reads (17)
- Proust Progress Report 4:
- Emma Lew’s Crow College
- #aww2019 and #aww2020
- November verse 14: Guests for dinner