Well, only by Google. But I did enjoy this:
Join 793 other followers
WP Bookblog Listing
- Bangarra: Waru – Voyage of the small turtle (Stephen Page 2021) 5 October 2022This is Bangarra's first show for children, and it was my grandchildren's first experience of live theatre. The four-year-old was right in there from the start and the two-year-old stayed focused for the whole time ('Turtle coming back?' etc). I loved it too. As a wonderful bonus, the two performers – Elma Kris, and Aba Bero, the latter […]
- Heat series 3 Number 4 (edited by Alexandra Christie 2022) 5 October 2022A fourth issue in the new, slim Heat.
- The Gulf Season 1 (Paula Boock & Donna Malane 2019) 5 October 2022A somewhat undercooked New Zealand policier, with plot holes you can drive a truck through and a final twist that defies all probability. But it's better than some recent Australian offerings, and apparently a second series is out there.
- SBS on Demand: The Australian Wars (Rachel Perkins 2022) 5 October 2022This three-parter is eye-wateringly brilliant television that makes a very significant intervention in popular understanding of what happened in early colonisation in Australia.
- See How The Run (Tom George 2022) 29 September 2022Set in 1950s London around Agatha Christie's The Mouse Trap, this isn't as funny as it needs to be. Saoirse Ronan is marvellous and the detective's naive sidekick who saves teh day, and she saves the film.
- Bangarra: Waru – Voyage of the small turtle (Stephen Page 2021) 5 October 2022
TagsABC Alison Croggon art Australian Women Writers Challenge children's literature comics David Brooks David Malouf doggerel editing Elizabeth McMahon First Nations history Jeff Sparrow Jennifer Maiden journals Marcel Proust memoir non-fiction Novel NSWPLA Overland Pam Brown phone photo poetry Quarterly Essay science fiction/fantasy Sydney Writers' Festival The School Magazine translation
- Journal Catch-up 15
- The Iliad: Progress report 10
- Edwina Preston’s Bad Art Mother
- Reading with the Grandies 31: Roald Dahl, Grug and the Bus Book
- Hugh White’s Sleepwalk to War
- The Book Group and George Haddad’s Losing Face
- Tony Butler’s Hermitage in the South
- Claudia Rankine’s Just Us
- The Iliad: Progress report 9
- Pam Brown’s Stasis Shuffle
- Rumaan Alam’s Leave the World Behind
- Nir Batram’s At Night’s End
- Ouyang Yu’s Terminally Poetic
- Two Flying Island pocket poets
- Les Murray’s Continuous Creation